|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Understanding how you prefer to communicate impacts how you lead, solve problems, make decisions, form relationships, collaborate, provide feedback, influence, and motivate. It also indicates what is influential and motivating to you. In this program you will learn your own communication preferences, how to identify others' preferences, and how to flex your style.
- Understand your thinking preferences and identify other's style through observation
- Learn style strengths and stereotypes that impact perceptions
- Adapt communication style to increase collaboration and minimize interpersonal friction
- Strengthen relationships and expand options for conflict resolution
- Consider communication style when delegating, motivating and providing feedback
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.