|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Negativity hurts performance, productivity and profitability. This program focuses on two key factors that can shift a work culture towards more positivity: work environment and individual perspectives. Tina shares actionable strategies you can use to help employees (and yourself) develop a more positive perspective that leads to greater teamwork, engagement and resilience.
You will also learn the 5 factors needed to create an environment that makes it easier for your people to bring their best. Studies show the importance of these factors for motivation and engagement in the workplace. You will leave with ideas on how you can improve these areas in your own organization.
- Learn why our brains don't like change, and why we get stressed
- Explore how increasing our positivity can reduce this stress
- Learn the five-step "Path for Positivity" framework that can help us shift our thinking
- Understand why it's hard to be positive, especially when going through change
- Realize we can change and learn how to feel more positive
- Notice our thoughts so we can avoid going into a downward spiral
- Practice tools to change to make it easier to choose our thoughts
- Remember we have a choice even during change and uncertainty
- Change management
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.