|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
If you are an Office 365 subscriber, you should know that Microsoft is bringing artificial intelligence to your Excel workbooks. These leading-edge features include Ideas, new data types, the ability to insert data from a picture, and dynamic arrays. If you know how to use these tools, these AI-powered additions to Excel will save you time and improve accuracy. Take part in this session to learn how you can bring artificial intelligence to your Excel workbooks.
- List the AI tools available in Excel
- Create formulas that work with Dynamic Arrays
- Utilize Ideas to find information in your data
- How to use Excel’s Ideas feature
- Working with Excel’s new data types
- How to use Dynamic Arrays
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.