|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Stop struggling with PDFs! Adobe Acrobat provides access to many features which make working with PDFs a breeze. Attend this session and learn how you can use these features for improved efficiency and data security. More specifically, you will learn about PDF forms, redaction, converting PDFs to Word and Excel files, electronic signatures, creating and applying tick marks, and securing PDF documents. Importantly, mastering these tools will help you to work more effectively and efficiently with PDF documents. Join us in this very timely program where you will learn the top features necessary to optimize your PDF documents.
- Build and use tick marks on documents
- Create and digitally sign a document using Acrobat
- Select text and create a bookmark
- Redact text from a PDF document
- Recognize text in a scanned PDF document
- Learn the basics of creating, modifying, and organizing PDF documents
- Create stamps and use them as tick marks
- Secure PDF files against unauthorized access and modification
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.