|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Reeling under Covid-19 lockdown and stay in place orders, American businesses hang in the balance. With cash flow on the ropes, how may a company both keep its workers paid and hope to survive? Enter the fray: Payroll Protection Program (PPP) SBA loans. Smart, sleek, sexy and stunning, but only if the game is played to win. With only a set amount of available PPP funds on the table, when the money’s doled out, you can kiss it goodbye. So, how to play the game? Spend two hours with us, and we'll show you how.
**Please Note: If you need credit reported to the IRS for this IRS approved program, please download the IRS CE request form on the Course Materials Tab and submit to email@example.com.
- To put the participant in position to help see a company through to the safe side of Covid-19
- How much is available?
- How to fill out the application as quickly as possible and for best results?
- How the accountant saves the company?
- How to structure for stunningly good economic results?
- But, how does it compare to its alternatives?
- Tax breaks so good, you won’t believe your eyes
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.