|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Have questions about how COVID-19 will impact your audit? During this timely session, AICPA Chief Auditor Bob Dohrer and PCPS Technical Issues Committee member Mike Manspeaker will answer the most frequently asked questions we've received. From planning a remote audit, to areas of heightened risk, to reporting implications, we'll bring you up to speed on what you need to know when auditing in the current environment.
- Learn how to plan a remote audit
- Identify audit areas where risk is heightened in the current environment
- Learn about alternative approaches to obtaining sufficient approach audit evidence when traditional audit procedures are not possible
- Understand potential reporting implications of COVID-19
- Access helpful resources to support quality performance
- Auditing remotely
- Risk assessment and response in the current environment
- Implications when inventory observations can't be performed on-site
- Evaluating internal control without access to the client site
- Communications with management and those charged with governance
- Reporting implications
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.