|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
After this class you will ...
- Know what Accounts Payable fraud "looks like" in your accounting records
- Be able to use simple procedures that minimize employee A/P fraud
- Know how to minimize external A/P fraud
- Know why going to the post office is a great control
- What records and information to check to validate new vendors
- How to analyze pricing and competitive bidding patterns to spot fraud
Goldmann will explain the risks and show you cases of Accounts Payable fraud including:
- How much is A/P fraud in SMB
- Why A/P fraud is a bigger risk the smaller the entity
- Financial and non-financial warning signs of A/P fraud
- Simple low and zero cost controls for A/P fraud
- Similarities and differences between internal and external A/P fraud
- A/P fraud risks for employee and management level
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.