|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
There are as many ways to commit Travel & Entertainment fraud as there are employees. And now employees can commit fraud with Purchasing Cards - no paper needed. T&E fraud is usually not material individually. However, it does often take a material bite out of your bottom line in aggregate. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
CPAs, sales and senior financial executives, internal auditors, purchasing managers, controllers, CFOs, compliance officers, security and risk managers
At the conclusion of the webinar you will be able to:
- Understand the many types of travel, entertainment and internal procurement frauds
- Implement effective expense reimbursement fraud detection techniques and build audit practices to detect red flags of these crimes
- Implement best-practice Anti-Fraud Control strategies for expense reimbursement fraud
Goldman will show you:
- 7 common types of expense reimbursement fraud
- 3 red flags of T&E fraud
- 2 best T&E fraud detection methods
- Who the biggest T&E thief usually is
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.