|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify updates of the latest tax developments, rules and regulations affecting business taxpayers
- Apply useful strategies to assist in the tax preparation process, including tax planning tips with practical solutions
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- 2020-21 tax legislation and developments related to business provisions
- Section 199A flow-through deduction: review and update
- Update on changes for business tax forms
- Depreciation and capitalization review and update
- Excess business losses
- Interest expense deduction limitations
- Corporation tax rates
- Other miscellaneous business developments, regulations and rulings
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.