|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify updates on the latest developments, rules and regulations affecting individual taxpayers
- Apply useful strategies to assist in the tax preparation process, including tax planning with practical strategies
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- 2020-21 tax legislation and developments related to individual taxpayers
- 2020 tax rates and inflation-adjusted figures
- Review and update of Section 199A deduction
- Changes in Form 1040 and its related forms and schedules
- Rental real estate and other passive activities losses
- Capital gains and losses
- Key rulings, regulations and cases affecting individual taxpayers
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.