|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Provide an update of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act provisions related to choice of entity.
- Distinguish between corporate tax rates to individual tax rates
- Identify the latest tax legislations and developments
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Discussion of the impact of the Section 199A flow-through entities deduction, including ramifications of the C to S election and S to C election
- Corporate tax rate to individual tax comparison examples
- The latest tax legislation and developments related to choice of entity, including sole proprietors, single member LLCs, partnerships/LLCs, S corporations and C corporations
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.