|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Using real cases, learn how several typical compensation systems cause employees and management to behave in a manner that has an adverse effect on the entity's best interest, resulting in control, financial reporting and auditing risks.
- Government risk - Policing for profit
- Industry risk - Trucking companies
- Company risk - Domino's
- Regulatory risk - First Energy Davis-Bessie Power Plant
- Healthcare - Discharging patients to maximize profits
- Nonprofits - Rewards based on outputs vs. inputs
- Schools - Perverse incentives compel teachers to cheat
- BONUS - Maximize profits - How to transform goal incongruence into goal congruence
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.