|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Note: Beginning July 1, 2020, ALL active and inactive licensees are required to take an Oregon-specific ethics course to meet the CPE requirement for renewal.
- Learn about leading TAS objectives, policies, processes and outcomes.
- Discover how practitioners can work with the TAS to resolve client issues with the IRS.
- Highlight of how accountants can assist the TAS in identifying systemic issues within the IRS and propose remedies.
- TAS operations snapshot
- Taxpayer Bill of Rights
- Local Taxpayer Advocate
- Low Income Taxpayer Clinics
- Reports to Congress
- Taxpayer Advocacy Panel
- Systemic Advocacy Management System (SAMS)
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.