|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This course addresses critical issues and special opportunities facing S corporations, with a focus on any new IRS guidelines on shareholder reporting. The impact of recent legislation on the tax structure of S and C corporations will be addressed, as well as the significant impact of the new Section 199A deduction on S corporations.
Experienced practitioners with S corporation clients and members in industry working for an S corporation or those seeking and update on thorny S corporation issues.
- Apply the latest tax rules and regulations of S corporations.
- Discuss the new Section 199A rules and regulations and how they significantly impact S corporations.
- Distinguish and define complex S corporation issues.
- Recent tax legislation, rules and developments impacting S corporations.
- Form 1120S Schedule K-1 reporting.
- Guide to applying the new Section 199A deduction.
- Filing deadlines and extensions.
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.