|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify the features that are available in Outlook to process and organize your incoming email messages
- Indicate when a particular Outlook feature can help you process your email more efficiently
- Identify best practices for organizing your inbound email
- Recognize opportunities to streamline your email activities to achieve greater efficiency
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Orientation to the Outlook interface and navigation
- Customizing your inbox display to meet your preferences
- Using folders to organize your messages
- Using QuickSteps and Rules to automate the processing of inbound emails
- Tools for deleting and archiving your emails
- Managing your junk mail settings
- Understanding all email option settings
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.