|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
For any organization that uses the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.), it is not a question of "if" you should move to Office 365, rather it is "when" and "how." This free webinar is designed to introduce you to the Office 365 ecosystem of over 20 cloud based applications that are directly integrated with the desktop Office suite of applications. If you want a quick and easy way to get up to speed on what Office 365 is all about and the strategic impact it can have on your organization, this is a "must attend" webinar.
Anyone who is interested in learning what Office 365 is all about
After attending this presentation, you will . . .
- Recognize the strategic value of deploying Office 365
- Recognize the range of cloud applications available
- Recognize the subscription licensing model and available plans
The major topics that will be covered include:
- Orientation to the Office 365 ecosystem
- Lightning round review of the 20+ applications
- Review of the alternative subscription plans
- Tips for developing your Office 365 deployment strategy
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.