|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Note: Beginning July 1, 2020, ALL active and inactive licensees are required to take an Oregon-specific ethics course to meet the CPE requirement for renewal.
- Increased appreciation for the role and importance of the Code of Professional Conduct.
- Review five basic rules applicable to members in business.
- Increased awareness of the threats to noncompliance faced by members in business and industry per the Conceptual Framework
- Enhanced ethics-related critical thinking skills through case analysis.
- Ethics for Members in Business: Why Bother?
- Re-Introducing the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
- The Basic Ethics Rules for Members in Business
- The Conceptual Framework: Avoiding the Risk of Noncompliance
- Case Analysis: Members in Business
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.