|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
A discussion of the latest tax provisions from the recent Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and their impact on non-profit entities, including charities, hospitals, and universities. This course qualifies for PTIN credit. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
CPAs working in public accounting firms and members in industry
To provide an update on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act provisions related to non-profit entities.
- Recent tax legislation and developments related to non-profit entities such as charities, hospitals, universities and other non-profits
- A discussion of the basics of unrelated business income tax
- Excise tax on salaries exceeding $1 million
- Denial of fringe benefits and taxation of their value as UBIT
- Separating businesses for purposes of UBIT
- Excess parachute payments
- Tax on endowment funds
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.