|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
The IRS has made some game-changing updates on reporting partnership basis. This course examines critical issues and special opportunities facing partnerships and their partners, as well as the relationship between LLCs and partnerships.
Practitioners with partnership clients and those seeking knowledge on thorny partnership issues.
- Define the tax consequences and various liabilities for both partnerships and LLCs.
- Discuss the impact of the Section 199A deduction on partnerships.
- Apply planning opportunities and potential pitfalls.
- Recent tax legislation, rulings and developments affecting partnerships and LLCs.
- Form 1065 Schedule K-1 reporting.
- The impact of Section 199A deduction on partnerships and LLCs.
- New partnership audit rules.
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.