|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Note: Beginning July 1, 2020, ALL active and inactive licensees are required to take an Oregon-specific ethics course to meet the CPE requirement for renewal.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Apply key strategies in maintaining independence in client engagements
- Use lessons learn to better understand the AICPA's Code of Professional Conduct
- Assess circumstances that threaten independence
- Determine how safeguards may reduce independence threats to an acceptable level
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Discussion of circumstances that may cause recent FASB pronouncements to introduce threats to independence
- Review the AICPA's Code of Professional Conduct
- Provide best practice tips and practical strategies for preserving independence when assisting clients with technical matters
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.