|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Apply the features of Teams to host online meetings to communicate and collaborate remotely
- Use Teams features to record online meetings
- Identify a plan for how to integrate online meetings into your communication processes
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Orientation to the Teams app meeting and call features
- Initiating an online meeting with audio
- Inviting and managing meeting participants
- Deep dive review of the meetings toolbar
- Recording meetings for playback in the Stream app
- Scheduling online meetings via Outlook
- Initiating online audio calls
- Review the meetings device settings
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.