|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Note: Beginning July 1, 2020, ALL active and inactive licensees are required to take an Oregon-specific ethics course to meet the CPE requirement for renewal.
- Can you protect the public interest without violating our profession's confidentiality rules?
- How can a corporate world CPA get in trouble with their board of accountancy?
- Is a culture of fear and intimidation particularly susceptible to corporate fraud?
- How can using the CPA credential get a corporate accountant in trouble?
- Is exaggerating your CPE hours a violation of our professional codes of conduct?
- What are your options when your employer is clearly breaking the law?
- Does any legislation provide effective Whistleblower protection?
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.