|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Provide an update of the recent changes affecting the partnership entity and its partners
- Differentiate between financial accounting and tax capital accounts
- Identify rules that impact Schedule K-1 reporting
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Discussion of the impact of the Section 199A flow-through entities deduction on partnerships and their partners
- The meaning of a "tax basis capital account" - how do the financial accounting and tax capital accounts differ from one another
- How to determine a partner's share of the partnerships liabilities
- Distinguishing "recourse" loans from "nonrecourse" loans
- What are the "qualified nonrecourse financing" loans and how they affect partners
- Review of the Sec. 704 "built-in gain or loss" rules and how they impact Schedule K-1 reporting
- Review of the Sec. 464 "at risk" rules and how they impact Schedule K-1 reporting
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.