|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
In the "Excel - Formatting Spreadsheets for Beginners" class, you learned basic formatting of a spreadsheet. In this class, we take you to the next level by teaching you how to customize many of the formatting options. Learn to customize cell styles and how to use these styles in other workbooks. Most Excel users know how to select number formats but this class shows how to leverage the Custom Number Formatting option to create special formatting options. Many of the formatting options are applied manually, cell-by-cell or by range. This can be tedious if there is a condition by which you want to apply a format. You will learn to use Conditional Formatting to format based upon a criteria. Have you ever finalized a spreadsheet, only to accidently make changes over the top? This action is something that is very easy to do. This class demonstrates various options to prevent this from happening and will look at various security options within Excel. This session is presented using Excel 2019/Office 365. Regardless of the version you are using, most concepts covered in this course apply to all versions of Excel. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Anyone who uses Excel
After attending this presentation you will be able to:
- Create custom cell styles that can be used in other Excel workbooks
- Create custom number formatting that can be used to format the content of cells
- Apply Conditional Formatting to cells where the format is based upon a defined criteria
- Determine the best options to protect you workbook and worksheets
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Customizing cell formatting and cell styles
- Using number and custom number formatting
- Using Conditional Formatting to format cells based upon a defined criteria
- Protecting a worksheet and workbook to prevent changes
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.