|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Begin a fraud case engagement, onboard clients, pricing, engagement letters, and how to approach the initial meeting
- Identify what you will need in order to create a successful case plan and checklists, including but not limited to: accounting file analysis, tax return vs. accounting records vs. backup documentation, etc.
- Read a complaint document, damages summary, stipulation and protective order, exhibits, and the goals and objectives for your services as the accountant
- Recognize the basic steps to begin the analysis of the case and provide expert opinions and how to write the findings in an expert report
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- How to begin working in the area of fraud case work utilizing the same exact tools you currently know, but just changing the way you analyze what you are looking at.
- Learn how to create a simple case plan and checklist including tax return vs. accounting files
- The importance of source documents
- How to read a complaint
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.