|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify financial accounting, tax rules and guidelines of estates and trusts
- Determine potential pitfalls and planning ideas
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Introduction to fiduciary accounting
- Distinction between "income" and "principal"
- Discuss Uniform Principal and Income Act
- 2019 rates and brackets
- Section 199A pass-through income
- Excess business losses and Form 461
- Filing deadlines and extensions
- Simple or complex trust?
- Grantor trust
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.