|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This program focuses on key federal tax issues affecting businesses from the internal accountant's point of view, with a focus on the recent legislative rulings and developments. Planning alternatives and potential risks associated with those strategies will also be discussed. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Practitioners and members in industry working for closely-held, for profit entities.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Distinguish the latest tax developments impacting business and industry.
- Identify rules and regulations impacting business and industry.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Recent federal tax legislative, judicial and IRS developments
- Section 199A review and update
- New corporate tax rate
- Capitalizing, expensing and depreciating assets
- Travel, meals and entertainment reporting rules
- Accounting methods
- Independent contractor vs. employee
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.