|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Recognize the deduction for income from flow-through entities using flowcharts and examples
- Identify the rules pertaining to Section 199A
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- A deep-dive look at the Section 199A flow-through entities deduction
- Calculation of qualified business income
- Application to rental real estate - "safe harbor" rule and aggregation rules
- Self-rental rule for Section 199A compared to self-rental rule for passive activities
- Differing impact on the sole proprietorship, partnerships and S Corporations
- Forms reporting on Forms 8995 and 8995-A
- Section 199A flowchart
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.