|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Note: Beginning July 1, 2020, ALL active and inactive licensees are required to take an Oregon-specific ethics course to meet the CPE requirement for renewal.
- Increased appreciation for the role and importance of the Code of Professional Conduct
- Review of the eleven basic rules applicable to members in public practice
- Increased awareness of the threats to noncompliance faced by members in public practice per the Conceptual Framework
- Enhanced ethics-related critical thinking skills through case analysis
- Ethics for Members in Public Practice: Why Bother?
- Re-Introducing the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
- The Eleven Rules for Members in Public Practice
- The Conceptual Framework: Avoiding the Risk of Noncompliance
- Case Discussions: Members in Public Practice
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.