|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Recall the features of Outlook to compose your email messages
- Identify specific features that help you customize your messages
- Select the most appropriate feature to use to accomplish a specific objective
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Orientation to the Outlook interface and navigation
- Detailed review of the Outlook email composition ribbon
- Selecting email recipients and understanding address books
- Formatting message text from A to Z
- Tagging messages for follow-up
- Attaching files, business cards and your calendar to messages
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.