|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Label reportable conditions as waste, abuse, fraud, non-compliance, and an internal control weakness
- Apply the independence standards to consulting services
- Identify new internal control documentation and reporting requirements
- Apply the elements of a finding to a government performance audit scenario
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Requirements of Yellow Book which are applicable to performance audits
- Unique requirements of the GAO's Yellow Book
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.