|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Provide an update on the most recent legislation and regulations related to capitalizing, depreciating and disposing of business assets.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Recent tax legislation and administrative developments related to capitalization and eligible property for Section 179 and Section 168(k).
- Discussion of the Section 179 and Section 168(k) deductions and their use to depreciate real property.
- Disposition of segments of real property.
- Exchanges of tangible personal property after repeal of the like-kind exchange rules.
- Luxury auto depreciation.
- Standard mileage rate and when to use it.
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.