|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Describe qualities of a genuine, effective presentation
- Recognize barriers between you and your audience and how to overcome them
- Identify what to do when the unexpected happens
- Identify your own natural resources for improving presentations
- Identify steps you can take to prepare for a powerful presentation
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- How to connect with your audience
- What to do when the unexpected happens
- How to use your natural resources to enhance your message
- How to narrow your message for maximum impact
- What to avoid in a PowerPoint presentation
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.