|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Evaluate lesser-known but powerful Excel functions.
- Categorize your level of intellectual curiosity as you unearth ways to utilize Excel in manners you may not have previously considered.
- Assess your mindset of professional skepticism that helps you explore the edges of Excel's capabilities.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Awareness of advanced functions
- Creative methods for data manipulation
- Using intellectual curiosity and professional skepticism to develop a problem-solving mentality
- Real-life examples of innovative ways to analyze and report data with Excel
- Using Excel to perform e-mail merges
- Many other functions and techniques that inspire you to continue exploring the depths of Excel and its seemingly bottomless toolbox
- Enhance creativity in your approach to developing Excel models
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.