|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Note: Beginning July 1, 2020, ALL active and inactive licensees are required to take an Oregon-specific ethics course to meet the CPE requirement for renewal.
Attend this ethics presentation to understand:
- How any CPA can put your firm or company at risk
- Red flags of acts discreditable to the profession
- Requirements for independence, competence, confidentiality, and other requirements
Get the inside details on these ethics cases:
- CPA volunteer non-profit treasurer steals $60,000
- CPA indicted in murder-for-hire plot
- CPA arrested for falsifying insurance applications
- CPA sentenced for tax fraud
- Small town CPA's investment kickback scheme
- CPA threatened over shark `attack'
- Partners uncover Office PIC and CFE stealing
- CFO..`From Day One, I knew I'd just crossed a line.'
- CPA launders drug and gambling money
- CPA guilty of attempted murder...of ex-boss
- CPA steals from pro ball team and a client fighting cancer
- Sole practitioner CPA fund administrator convicted of $40 million Ponzi scheme
- Regulator steals confidential info to help CPA firm
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.