|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This course provides a concise overview of Google Slides, a cloud-based presentation program. Google Slides is included as part of a free, web-based software office suite offered by Google within its Google Drive service. Similar to Microsoft PowerPoint, this presentation tool allows users to combine text, graphics and multi-media content to create professional slide-shows. While PowerPoint is the default tool and industry standard for most accountants, Google Slides has many underrated capabilities not available in PowerPoint. These include real-time collaboration, automatically-generated closed-captions, power search capabilities, translation tools, Google integration, and an add-on marketplace. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Practitioners who want to explore Google Slides as a Microsoft PowerPoint alternative for creating professional professionals.
- After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Explore the key capabilities of Google Slides
- Prepare an online slide-show using text, images, links, video and more
- Improve team productivity using the tool's real-time collaboration features
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Getting started in Google Slides
- Interface essentials
- Creating and working with Slides
- Editing and formatting
- Inserting and adjusting objects
- Sharing and collaborating
- Additional features
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.