|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Educate CPAs and Financial Advisors on scams against older adults and ways to protect clients
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Exponential growth of aging population due to Baby Boomers
- Sources of scams and schemes perpetrated against older adults
- Methods to protect older adults from scams
- Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR)
- Flagging credit reports and bank accounts
- Conservatorships and Guardianships
- Where to report elder abuse
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.