|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify a plan to begin using OneDrive to store files in the cloud
- Recognize features of OneDrive to leverage the full power of Office 365
- Recognize how to increase the cybersecurity protection of your files
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Orientation to the OneDrive interface and features
- Saving files to OneDrive through uploads and directly from applications
- Working with OneDrive files in your Office applications
- Managing the storage of your files in OneDrive
- Sharing access to your OneDrive files internally and externally
- Understanding how to manage your OneDrive configuration settings
- Using the OneDrive sync app to synchronize files to your local device
- Managing the OneDrive sync app settings
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.