|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
The course provides a concise overview of the skills and best practices required to develop a successful remote accounting practice. Discover leading remote working technologies, how to avoid and address some common challenges of working off-site, and how to effectively manage a team of professionals who work outside a traditional office environment. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Practitioners who want to evaluate remote work opportunities and challenges, and explore the concept of "work is what you do, not where you are."
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify how professionals can work just about anywhere and be even more productive and engaged than they would be if they were in an office
- Highlight strategies for managing remote staff in a growing firm
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Remote working overview
- Pros and cons of remote working
- Remote work case studies
- Leading remote work software and vendors
- Lessons learned to date
- Key resources and communities online tarter strategy for accountants
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.