|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
The session provides a concise overview of how practitioners can future-proof their accounting careers and prosper in this current VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, and Ambiguous) business environment. Discover how to quickly master key evolving technologies including artificial intelligence, business process automation, recognition (face, voice, gesture) analysis, autonomous things, mixed reality, augmented analytics, and more. Understand how these new advances are transforming the accounting profession and how to optimally respond. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Practitioners who want to embrace the new normal of economic volatility and business uncertainty and thrive in the face of accelerating technology change.
- Understand the overarching technologies that are transforming the business environment and operating landscape
- Discover how new computing advances are disrupting the core functions of the accounting profession
- Learn how practitioners can optimally respond
- Current VUCA Business environment
- Gartner Hype Cycle
- Emerging Technology Impact on Accounting Profession
- Artificial intelligence
- Recognition technologies
- Smart homes
- Internet of things
- Wearable technologies
- Smart cities
- Autonomous transportation:
- Augmented Analytics
- Immersive Reality
- Key CPA opportunities/challenges
- Practical tips on how practitioners can optimally respond
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.