This is a Self-Study / On-Demand event. In the event title, "Webcast" indicates the event has a self-paced webcast to view with the materials to complete the self-study. "Download" indicates the user downloads only the materials to complete the self-study.
|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Note: Beginning July 1, 2020, ALL active and inactive licensees are required to take an Oregon-specific ethics course to meet the CPE requirement for renewal. This means licensees renewing in 2021 and beyond will be affected by the rule change. This seminar will qualify for technical credit only beginning July 1, 2020.
- Explain the PEEC Independence Conceptual Framework
- Discuss threats and safeguards relating to performing both attest and non-attest services for clients
- Explain other common independence threats for non-issuers
- Overview of the PEEC Conceptual Framework
- Familiarity, self-interest, self-review and other independence threats
- General requirements and management responsibilities when performing both attest and non-attest services
- Safeguards for common independence threats