|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
A ground-breaking new monthly series exclusively from Surgent, designed to help you stay on the leading edge of tax reform. Each month from May through December join Joshua Jenson, a practicing CPA, firm owner and media commentator, for a critical briefing on the month's changes and new developments, pending changes on the horizon and critical insight into the ways in which these trends impact tax practice, tax practitioners, and tax clients.
CPAs who specialize in tax preparation and planning
- Stay continuously informed on critical developments in tax as they happen
- Understand the trends and developments shaping future reforms and be able to respond to them proactively
- This month’s critical tax law changes and developments including proposed and pending legislation and regulation
- Recent critical tax court decisions
- Tax policy “buzz” from the Service, the White House and the Hill
- Planning considerations and opportunities
- Critical issues and key questions for clients
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.