|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This course will explore some of the most essential tools for measuring financial and operational success, as well as improving results. Appendices will be provided to give students hands-on applicable materials that can be utilized after completion of the course.
CPAs in public and private practice
- Understand the importance of conducting strategic and operational risk analysis for all facets of business
- Understand and utilize the Altman Z-Score calculation for determining corporate viability
- Understand and utilize an ROIC Tree
- Calculate the Economic Value Added for a business
- Calculate and utilize the Critical Ratio for supply chain management
- Calculate the External Funds Needed for a business
- Understand the impact of debt vs. equity financing
- Identify key elements of lean accounting and process activity mapping
- Key tools used by businesses and financial professionals across the globe to measure performance
- Detailed, real-world examples of businesses utilizing these tools
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.