|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Good writing is good business. Studies show that the average business worker receives 121 emails per day. That's a lot of emails. Are your emails effective? Are they being read? Are they professional and tone-smart? In this course, you will learn techniques and skills to get your emails to stand out and improve their effectiveness and professionalism.
Any CPA interested in writing professional, effective emails.
- Organize thoughts to create purposeful, clear, and concise writing
- Understand how to write for your reader
- Practice applying techniques for writing more efficient, readable, outcome-focused emails
- Use an appropriate tone and professionalism in business communications
- Plan for continued improvement and apply learned skills
- Preparing to write: what is my purpose and objective and who is my audience
- When email is the appropriate communication methodology and when it’s not
- Common email mistakes and how to avoid them
- Proven techniques for writing more efficient, readable, and outcome-focused emails
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.