|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
The Monthly Tax Update is designed to keep general tax practitioners current by providing them with the latest and most important tax developments relating to individual and business taxation. Tax professionals can be overwhelmed with new tax information since it is often difficult to determine what is important and why it is important. If you attend the Monthly Tax Update, Jeff Jacobs and Mike Tucker will bring you up to date every month with the information you need to keep current.
Tax practitioners who would like a monthly update on current developments in tax law in a way that is easy to understand and apply; and tax practitioners who would benefit from new planning strategies and practical insights based on new tax law developmen
- Understand and apply new legislative, regulatory, and case law tax law developments as soon as they occur to your particular clients
- What's new with regard to tax law changes — new legislative developments analyzed as soon as they occur
- Planning implications with respect to new tax developments — how to take advantage of new tax planning opportunities and strategies
- IRS rulings, regulations, and notices of importance to general tax practitioners; what they are, how they work, and how they can be used to the benefit of clients
- Case law developments — what general tax practitioners need to know about new court rulings
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.