|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
If you work for or with not-for-profit entities and have questions about the IRS Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt From Income Tax, and the related schedules, this is the course for you! The program focuses on commonly encountered issues that professionals will encounter when they prepare the Form 990 and additional tax rules applicable to not-for-profits.
Any professional who wishes to understand the tax rules applicable to not-for-profits and who wishes to be able to prepare the Form 990
- Complete Form 990 and to advise clients with respect to the tax rules relating to public charities
- Organization and structure of Form 990
- Form 990 and its various schedules
- Form 990 filing requirements
- The public support tests
- Taxation of Unrelated Business Income
- Compensation related reporting issues
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.