|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
We now have the benefit of the completion of the first full tax season since the issuance of tax reform legislation. In this course, tax advisors will be fully updated on the most important aspects of tax reform as well as major trends on the horizon with a view toward planning after implementation of TCJA. As both formal and informal guidance is issued, you will be kept fully up-to-date.
CPAs who need to know the latest tax law changes in all areas of practice
- Understand the latest enacted tax law changes
- Understand strategies and techniques to use in light of tax changes
- Understand current cases and rulings affecting individuals and businesses
- The SECURE Act, including IRA and RMD changes
- Section 461 loss limitation rules and the ability to offset income
- Bonus depreciation rules and expansion of §179
- Opportunity Zones
- Expansion of number of taxpayers able to use the cash method of accounting
- Section 163(j) 30% business interest limitation
- Is the "Employee vs Independent Contractor" conundrum about to explode?
- Comprehensive coverage of §199A and its alteration of pass-through taxation and planning
- Relevant state domicile issues which are quickly becoming a new source of practitioner profit
- Virtual currency
- Overtime update
- Practice aids, including all the numbers applicable for the current year -- inflation-adjusted amounts, mileage rates, retirement contributions, and more
- Advanced practice, reporting, and other issues intertwined with advanced planning and discussion ideas
- The latest issues related to any other late-breaking tax law changes
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.