|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
News concerning the COVID-19 outbreak has dominated the headlines for the past several weeks. As the pandemic continues to escalate, CPA firms face significant emergency planning issues particularly related to business continuity, insurance, employee management/communication protocols, and privacy/security. With so many resources available, it can be difficult to know where to turn for relevant information. This webcast will offer practical and actionable solutions from an Aon global subject matter expert charged with responding to infectious disease events.
- Leaders at small and medium size CPA firms
- Any CPA staff member interested in learning more about impacts to firms.
- Recognize the most up-to-date impact of the pandemic
- Identify guidance for CPA firms to help navigate the current crisis
- Business continuity
- Employee management/communication protocols
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.