|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This program will address the most recent tax changes that Congress and the IRS have issued due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
CPAs in public practice and members in industry
Apply and understand the recent tax law changes and proposals in response to to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Paid leave benefits to employees
- Tax credits for employers and self-employed taxpayers
- FICA tax relief for employers
- 90-day postponement of income tax payments
- Other provisions of legislation and IRS pronouncements
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.