|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Congress and IRS open the floodgates
Little droplets have hit the fan!
As Coronavirus wreaks economic havoc, Congress and IRS have acted swiftly through the tax law in response. These relief efforts cut much deeper and wider than first meet the eye. By now, we’re three rounds of legislation and many rounds of IRS (and Labor) guidance into this thing. Let us cut your learning curve.
This ad-free and fluff-free 2 hour session brings information you can use immediately via checklists and generous examples with wisdom, wit and street smarts.
Take this course and learn the immediate, detailed tax effects of:
- CARES Act (Coronavirus, Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act) – Moving targets, amended returns and cash flow galore
- Tax and liquidity planning in response to CARES Act and in catastrophic economic times
- Deferral of payment of 2019 taxes – Who, what, when, where, how much, how
- Extension of filing deadlines? Which ones yes and which ones not
- Why filing federal and state extensions by the original due date may be sick smart – Breakdown by state
- IRS's rapidly changing approach to collections, statute of limitation protections and operations
- Tax credits for paid sick and family leave – Deep cut knowledge needed here (Families 1st Recovery Response Act (H.R. 6201))
- Waiver of penalties both inside and outside of a box
- Cyber security mandates / IRS sanctioned protocols for working from home
- An ear to the ground for ongoing developments
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email email@example.com.